A sleek and stylish way to brighten up any household and provide an aroma that will fill the room, ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers are the perfect companion to essential oils. An alternative to the chemical spray dispersers available in the local supermarket, diffusers release the scent of any chosen oil to reflect the season, your mood or help you relax.
Here are our top picks for best ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers:
H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser Blue Lights Model:
- Emits a calming blue light and has the ability to turn off all lights including red power button for operation while sleeping
- Remains in the background with quiet diffusion of essential oils
- Volume settings allow you to choose low, medium or high levels of output
- Maximum control with the choice of continuous or four intermittent settings
- Water fill line guides you to the optimal amount of water to add
- Energy efficient switch mode power adapter
- Ensure you use distilled water for maximum performance
- Comes with 12 month warranty and after sale parts and service
Classic Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser:
- Award winning design made to compliment most rooms
- Umbrella cap allows better diffusion of essential oils
- Advanced and safe ultrasonic vapour diffusing technology with energy saving features
- Low level LED lights create relaxing environment and are easily switch on and off
- Five different timer settings and three different mist dispersion levels with auto shut off feature for peace of mind
- 360 degrees multi directional nozzle provides wide dispersion area
ZAQ Noor Air Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser:
- LiteMist Aromatherapy Technology with auto shut off for peace of mind
- Compact and modern design fits in any surrounding
- No condensation produced from mist
- Soft mood lighting, favourite colour setting or no light mode to suit your mood
- Mist not only relaxes but moisturises your skin at the same time
- Choose any aroma you like from your essential oils collection
- Includes A/C adapter, essential oils sold separately
Simply breathing is a natural and easy way to reap the benefits of aroma therapy. By inhaling fragrant particles of aromatic oils from plants you can begin to improve your health.
Aroma therapy can help reduce stress, provide more energy, fight off depression, and help you sleep easier. Its effects are helping to relax patients in hospitals and keep office workers sharp during repetitive jobs. Due to the wide range of essential oils and fragrances available, aroma therapy can treat physical, emotional, and even spiritual ailments. It is widely known to be therapeutic for people suffering from headaches, muscle aches, cramps, congestion, anxiety, depression, fatigue, and indigestion to name a few.
While there are many methods of aroma therapy, some offer better treatment and greater results. Some common tools used to disperse the aromatic particles into the air are:
Nebulizing Diffusers – These work by basically blowing the oil into the air as a fine misty spray. It can work quickly and put a lot of oil into the air in a short amount of time, but sometimes too much can be overwhelming and not be a good.
Heat Diffusers – Through the use of a heat source, these diffusers cause the oil to evaporate more quickly than normal. At high heat levels they produce stronger smells, but this can also change the chemical makeup of the oil at too high of a temperature.
Evaporative Diffusers – This tool blows air through or over an oil soaked pad and into the room. Although fairly simple, this method does present an issue. The lighter components of the oil will evaporate quickly while the heavier ones will take time to disperse. Over the course of a treatment you will get a lot of light components at the beginning and a high concentration of heavy ones at end.
Ultrasonic Diffusers – Ultrasonic aroma therapy is different from the rest. By causing a small disk to vibrate at ultrasonic speeds, these diffusers break up the essential oils and send them into the room as microparticles in a fine mist. The tiny particles are much more easily inhaled and absorbed through the lungs, allowing for the greatest therapeutic affect on the body, soul, and psyche.
Which Of These Aromatherapy Methods Is The Best?
Out of all the aromatherapy methods mentioned above, Ultrasonic Aromatherapy is currently the best and most popular .It is the best method to diffuse healing aromas into the air in a way that is easily inhaled, without feeling like you’re taking in too much of the aroma, which can be bothering.
There are many Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffusers to choose from, you can see our top picks by clicking here.
If you’re one of the following people…
- You have too many prescriptions to fill, yet so little time. You end up running out of your meds before you get a chance to refill them.
- You finally get a chance to visit your local pharmacy, but you’re met with a long line of people waiting to get their prescriptions too.
- You get your medication mixed up. Forget which medication to take when. You find the whole thing just too overwhelming that you decide to skip your medication all together. Now, that’s no good!
What would be the best way to manage your medication and get it refilled? Many pharmacies offer automatic refills that could save you time, but we have an even BETTER solution for you!
What if we told you, there’s a pharmacy that actually does EVERYTHING for you from start to finish?
- Call your Doctor and your Insurance.
- Gets your prescriptions filled and refilled, automatically.
- Delivers your prescription to your doorstep, you’ll never run out of your meds.
- Offers a 24/7 help line to answer all your questions.
And that’s not all…
Your medication will be packaged in small personalized packets labelled with pill names, doses and the time you need to take them. So you’ll always take the right medication at the right time!
It all sounds magical, and it sort of is! PillPack.com is one of the best online pharmacies that offer automatic prescription refills and medication management that make your life so much easier. With the help of technology, simple design and great pharmacists, you are guaranteed the delivery of your medication to your doorstep so you never have to stand in a long line again!
Not sure this is the right service for you or have unanswered questions? You can visit PillPack.com and request a consultation for free before you can decide.
If you’re looking for an automated online pharmacy, then you’re probably a busy person who’s looking for an easy way to refill prescriptions without all the hassle that comes with it. Of course, we get it… No one likes to wait in long lines just to have a prescription filled. And no one likes to run out of their meds just because they didn’t have the time to have it refilled.
How To Get Your Prescription Refilled Automatically?
Most major pharmacies offer you the convenience of automatically refilling your prescription and delivering in to your doorstep. If you visit your pharmacy’s website, you can sign up for an account where you can setup auto refills from your prescription history.
What these pharmacies lack though is medication management. Sure you can get your prescriptions refilled and delivered automatically, but that doesn’t guarantee the usual mix ups that take place. Taking the wrong medication at the wrong time, getting the time of your medication mixed up and all these little mistakes that can have truly unpleasant results.
How To Void Common Medication Mistakes?
What you need is medication management. And you’re in luck as we have found an excellent online pharmacy that offers both automatic prescription refills and medication management that will truly simplify your life.
In a hurry? Click here to see this amazing service.
Otherwise, you can continue reading our article on how you can get your medication managed and refilled automatically here.
As we mentioned in our previous post, two of the most popular and top rated WiFi body scales are the Withings Wifi Scale and Fitbit WiFi Scale. So naturally, the question that comes to mind is, which of these two scales is best and which should a buy?
In this post, we’ll compare both scales and break down their features for you to help you with your decision.
A Comparison Between Withings WS-50 Smart WiFi Body Scale and Fitbit Aria WiFi Body Scale:
Withings WS-50 Smart Body Analyzer:
Basic Scale Features:
- Four weight sensors. Warns you if you’re leaning for the best precise measurement.
- Maximum weight 180KG – 396 lb
- Units: kg, lb, st lb
- Measures full body data: weight, BMI, body fat.
- Heart rate monitor: monitors heart rate and tracks fitness level by looking at and comparing your heat rate history.
- Air quality tracker: monitors temperature and quality of air in the room. Alerts you of CO2 level and when you need to let some fresh air in to improve indoor air quality.
- Track your progress and reach your goals using the free app, available for iOS or Android.
- Also compatible with over 60 other health and fitness apps.
- Connects using WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Connects to a PC using Bluetooth.
- Automatic data upload and analysis.
Users and Sharing:
- Automatic recognition for up to 8 people.
- Keep your data private or share them via social networks.
- Option to send your data directly to your doctor via Email.
As you can see from the features listed above, the Withing WS-50 Smart WiFi Scale is a full body analyzer and health tracker. Not only does it track your weight and body mass, it will also ensure you’re surrounded by fresh air, which leads to better mood, more productivity and better sleep.
The application provided by Withings automatically analyzes your data and gives it to you in easy to read charts. The visualization of your progress is great to keep your eye on your goal and get inspired. That is definitely a huge plus. The sharing options makes it easy to share your progress with your friends, family or even your doctor (which hopefully you won’t be seeing much of!).
Will you be using the Withings Smart Scale with your entire family? Then you’ll absolutely love that it can recognize up to 8 people, automatically, as soon as you step on it! And it will send the data of the person to their own profile, which they can keep private or share with others.
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale:
Basic Scale Features:
- Maximum weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Units: lbs, KG
- Measures weight, BMI, and body fat percentage.
- Connects to a smartphone or tablet (iOS/Android) using WiFi
- Automatic data upload to smartphone app and Fitbit website.
Users and Sharing:
- Recognizes up to 8 users automatically.
- Ability to set data to private.
- Share data on social networks and Fitbit’s website.
The Fitbit scale makes it easy to track your progress using an iOS or Android app, or through their website. It’s excellent for the entire family to use, since it automatically recognizes up to 8 people. And of course, your data is completely safe and private it if you want it to.
Fitbit’s management tool also helps you create a food log, caloric plan to follow and set goal weights. The charts and visual analysis is easy to follow.
Which Of These Smart WiFi Scale Should I Buy?
Well, that’s ultimately up for you to decide, of course. But here’s the main difference between them:
- The Withings Scale is a full body analyzer and not only a scale. It will monitor your heart rate, your fitness level and even the quality of air in top of your weight, BMI and fat percentage. So it’s an overall monitor for everything that could affect the quality of your life.
- The Fitbit Scale does not look into things like heart rate, fitness level and air quality, and only deals with your weight, BMI and fat percentage.
- Both scales give you automatic data analysis and easy way to track your progress. So they’re the same in that matter.
I would suggest you look into the Withings Body Analyzer and Smart Scale as your Wifi scale. The price difference between the two units is only very little and feature wise, the Withings scale is diffidently a winner.
A growing trend these days is for people to have the ability to share data about their health and fitness with their friends on social networking sites, from running apps that show off how far you can run to diet apps that show what you have had for breakfast. Wifi scales offer a whole new way to analyze your health, offering a totally different experience to the traditional scales with a high tech, interactive way to keep healthy.
Wifi scales come packed full of features to make losing weight and keeping healthy less of a dreary task and more fun, convenient and social than traditional scales. These features include:
- Wifi scales track not only weight but BMI and body fat too, giving an excellent overview of your health.
- All stats are uploaded through a wireless interface to a web browser automatically every time you step on the scales. You can then simply log in and view a graphical analysis of the values taken.
- There is also an Android and iPhone app which allows you to track your weight on the go. The app can also be integrated with some other apps, such as running apps, helping you gain a complete experience.
- You can set weight goals and a calorie plan, which can then be tracked using either a web browser or the app, helping you manage all your needs effortlessly.
- The interactive dashboard and app also allow you to log food and workouts to help you achieve realistic targets.
- If you are feeling proud of your progress you can post to Facebook or send out a tweet, you can also set this up so they are posted automatically.
How Does a WiFi Scale Work?
Most WiFi body scales work the same way:
- You’ll set it up and connect it to your WiFi network at home.
- You’ll download the app for your smartphone/tablet and register your scale on it.
- If more than one person is going to use the scale, then you’ll be able to create different profiles for each individual going to use it.
And you should be all set! The scale will then start to automatically collect data every time you use it and will send it right to your phone. The app will do all the analysis and show you your progress.
Should You Buy a WiFi Scale?
The WiFi body scales provide a great way to keep track of your overall body health in a more convenient and reliable manner than a traditional body scales. With constant access to your data, detailed graphs, the ability to set up targets and integrate with other health programs, you’ll have a perfect product to assist in reaching those new year goals and when you do you can share it with all your friends.
If you’re serious about losing weight, tracking your progress and getting inspired to actually go on with achieving your goal, then a WiFi scale is a must-have for you!
Which WiFi Body Scale Should I Buy?
Two of the most popular smart WiFi body scales are the Withings WiFi scale and Fitbit Aria WiFi scale. In our next post, we’ll look into both scales and compare them for you so you can pick the right choice for you.