Best Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor For iPhone and Android
If you’re someone with a medical condition who needs to constantly check their vitals like Blood Pressure or Hear Rate, a wireless blood pressure monitor is a must-have for you. Long gone are the days of bulky BP monitors that make monitoring your BP a dreaded thing. Wireless blood pressure monitors are portable and easy to use anywhere around your home or outside.
Another great benefit of having a wireless blood pressure monitor is the fact that these monitors connect wirelessly to your phone and store your data in an easy to use applications. This is perfect for going through your data history and sharing it with your doctor.
In this post, we’ll look at 3 of the top rated wireless blood pressure monitors on Amazon.
Best Rated Wireless Blood Pressure Monitors:
Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for Apple and Android Devices:
- Wireless blood pressure monitor.
- Upper arm cuff style.
- Automatically syncs readings with your iOS or Android device on the Health mate app from Withings (Free).
- Data can be transferred wirelessly (Bluetooth) or wired.
- Also measures heart rate.
- Automatically compares your readings to the World Health Organization standards to give you an easy way to understand your data.
- Multi-user capability: set up multiple profiles to store different users’ data separately.
- Health Mate App connects to other Withings products to give you a full overview of your health.
- Has a companion Apple Watch app.
QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Smart upper arm cuff blood pressure monitor.
- Measures blood pressure and heart rate, with irregular heart rate detection.
- Automatic sync via Bluetooth.
- Works with iOS or Android devices.
- Automatic multi-user functionality.
- Compares results to World Health Organization.
- Validated to meet US and European standards.
- Qardio app features: triple measurement averaging, reminders, geo-tracking across locations and many more.
- Companion app on the Apple Watch and Androidwear watches.
iHealth Feel Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Upper arm cuff smart BP monitor.
- Automatic wireless sync via Bluetooth.
- Also measures heart rate with irregular hear beat detection.
- Each reading is evaluated against JNC guidelines and graphed against previous readings to track trends at a glance.
- iHealth app features: multi-user support, reminders, iHealth cloud dashboard, notes and much more.
- Full integration with all iHealth devices.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Withings vs. QardioArm vs. iHealth, What’s The Difference Between Them?
Image Title Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for Apple and Android QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (Apple iOS and Android) Arctic White iHealth Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for Apple and Android Feature High-accuracy blood pressure monitoring
Automatic wireless sync with withings health mate app
Detailed results and recommended values displayed in the app
Dual connectivity (Bluetooth + wired)
Compatible iOS and android
Clinically validated, medically accurate, smart upper arm blood pressuremonitor with automatic multiple user functionality
Easy to set up, it measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels and heart rate with irregular heartbeat detection
This compact, elegant monitor works wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet (Apple iOS 7.0 or later, Kindle, Android 4.4 or later)
Fully integrates with the Qardio product family, allowing users to upload, store and share data and trends with family or doctor
Multiple useful and unique features: triple measurement averaging, reminders, geo-tracking across locations and many more
Clinically validated, FDA approved and doctor recommended
One-touch automatic sync via Bluetooth technology with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track or share all your systolic, diastolic and heart rate trends with your doctor
Award winning design featuring premium quality and maximum comfort for varying arm sizes
Features irregular heartbeat detection, multi-user support, reminders, iHealth cloud dashboard, notes and much more
Fully integrated with the enter family of iHealth products to help you better understand and support your healthy lifestyle
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info More Info
When it comes to functionality, all three blood pressure monitors pretty much offer the same features:
- Wireless syncing via Bluetooth (only Withings has wired syncing, too).
- Heart rate monitoring with irregular heart beat detection.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android.
- Multi-user support, data comparison with World Health Organization standard and against your previous data.
So, how do you choose one of them and how to know which one is the best?
Since a wireless blood pressure monitor is all about the application, we highly recommend you choose one based on the functions of the application:
The Withings Health Mate app has simple and easy to read graphs, and it integrates with any other Withings product you might have, like their smart scale or smart watch.
The Qardio app looks like the most comprehensive app as it shows you graphs, triple measurements, reminders and it geo-tags the locations of where you measured your blood pressure.
The iHealth app has nice colorful graphs, too. It compares your readings to a previous one and to the standard World Health Organization and it sends you reminders, but it lacks the geo-tagging offered in the Qardio app.
Another thing to consider is portability. If you’re planning to take it with you on the go, make sure the dimensions work for you (cited from Amazon):
- Withings BP Monitor: 5.5 x 3.5 x 6 inches
- QardioArm Monitor: 2.7 x 1.5 x 5.5 inches
- iHealth Monitor: 9.6 x 7.7 x 6.5 inches
Although we think that the app functionality is more important than the dimensions in this type of product.
What We Recommend:
We believe the QardioArm to be the best out of all the wireless blood pressure monitors we’ve seen today:
- It has a high rating from customers.
- It is portable and easy to carry around.
- Most importantly, it has the most comprehensive app, and the only one with a companion Apple Watch and Androidwear app.
Watch How It Works:
Watch How Withings BP Monitor Works:
iHealth Feel BP Monitor:
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales