Braun Series 7 Shavers: Comparison Between 799 vs. 790 vs. 760
Braun Series 7 Shavers are certainly full of features and innovation. The Series 7 collection includes a number of shavers suitable to every man’s needs. So in this post, we’ll be looking at the difference between the top 3 Braun 7 Shavers: models 799 vs. 790 vs. 760. But before we get to that, here are the main features of the Braun Series 7 Shavers:
- Pulsonic Technology, able to provide up to 10,000 micro vibrations per minute to cut more hair with a single stroke.
- OptiFoil design captures more hair and cuts deeper and closer than ever.
- Pivoting head adapts perfectly to the shape of your face, jawline and under chin.
- Patent-pending Activelift captures and cuts flat-lying hair.
- Quick recharging battery.
- 3 personalization mode: Extra sensitive, normal and intensive.
- Advanced cleaning station: Automatically cleans, lubricates, dries and charges the shaver.
- Battery: 1 hr full charge, 50 minute use. 5 minute quick charge for 1 shave.
What’s The Difference Between Braun Series 7 – 799 vs. 790 vs. 760?
All three shavers give you the main features we mentioned above. The difference is in some specific extra features:
- 760: Shaver can be fully washed and actively dried in the cleaning station.
- 790: Can be fully washed. Cleaning station provides: Fast Clean, Automatic program selection and active drying.
- 799: Wet and Dry capability, can be used in the shower. Fully washable, fast clean, auto program selection and active drying.
- 760: 5 levels LED indicator.
- 790: 6 level LCD indicator – 6 level hygiene status indicator.
- 799: 6 level LCD indicator – 6 level hygiene status indicator.
- 760: Plastic casing.
- 790: Metal Casing.
- 799: Metal Casing.
- 760: Pouch
- 790: premium leather pouch.
- 799: premium leather pouch.
How Braun Series 7 Clean and Renew System Works?
Which Is Best To Buy?
Clearly, the Braun Series 7 – 799 is the most advanced of all shavers. The biggest difference it features is it’s Wet and Dry capability, making it usable in the shower, unlike the other two which can only be washed but not used entirely under water. Other than that, it gives you the same performance and battery life of both the 790 and 760. As for the advanced clean and renew technology, you’ll get the full features of it from both the 790 and 799, as the 760 only has drying features.
– Information in this article have been collected and research from Braun Series 7 official website here.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales