Braun Silk-épil 7 vs. Philips Satin Perfect: Which Epilator Is Best To Buy?
We’ve already compared two Braun epilators to each other, SE7921 Spa vs. Silk-épil 7. In this post, we’ll be comparing our preferred choice, the Silk-epil 7 to Philips Satin Perfect. As both epilators are priced exactly the same (at the time of writing), we need to look at each feature to decide which epilator offers the best value.
Braun Silk-épil 7 vs. Philips Satin Perfect, What’s The Difference?
Image Title Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator, White Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator, White/Champagne Feature The most efficient Wet & Dry epilator, designed for use in the bath or shower for a gentler experience and even smoother results
Braun's most efficient epilator ever with 40 Close-grip tweezers for better removal of even the shortest hairs
Removes hairs as fine as a grain of sand (0.5 mm) from the root to leave skin smooth for up to four weeks
Cordless use for a better convenience
The Smartlight helps you find even the finest hairs for no miss removal
Also comes with 5 attachments including a shaver head, a trimmer cap, an efficiency cap, a sensitive area cap, and a facial cap, specifically designed to give you superior results in different areas of the body
The speed personalization allows you to select the right speed for your individual needs
Hypo-allergenic, textured ceramic discs catch and remove even finest hairs
Active hairlifter vibrates and removes even flat-lying hairs
Active massage system stimulates and soothes skin
Shave, trim and style attachement for ultra close and smooth results
Washable epilation head for optimal hygiene
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- The Philips Satin Perfect feature 32 hypoallergenic, textured ceramic discs.
- The Silk-Epil 7 features 40 tweezers.
- Both epilators features pivoting heads, built-in light and speed settings.
- The Satin Perfect features a washable head, but it DOES NOT operate under water.
- The Silk-epil 7 is suitable for wet or dry use. It can be used under water in the shower.
- Both epilators are cordless.
- Both offer 40 minutes of cordless operation and 1 require of charging.
- The Satin Perfect includes 3 caps for trimming, shaving and style. It also includes luxury tweezers with built-in light, a massage system, active hair lifter and a storage pouch.
- The Silk-epil 7 includes: Shaver Head, Trimmer Cap, Sensitive-Area Cap, Facial Cap, Efficiency Cap. It also includes pre-epilation wipes and a storage pouch.
Which One Should You Buy?
The two epilators are quite close in features to each other. What would make a huge difference to you is the wet and dry feature of the Braun Silk-epil 7. If you plan to use your epilator in the shower, then this would be your best choice.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales