Braun Silk-épil Epilators: SE7921 Spa vs. SE768 (Silk-épil 7), What’s The Difference?
Braun’s Silk-épil line includes a wide variety of epilators that cater to different women’s need. In this post, we’ll be comparing two of the most popular choices: The Silk-epil SE7921 Spa vs. SE768 so you can learn the difference between the two models and pick the one that’s just right for you.
Features of Braun Silk Epil SE7921 Epilator:
- Wet and dry epilator, can be used in the shower with no issues.
- Close-Grip technology removes has as short as 0.5mm.
- Pivoting head adapts to your body contours.
- Massage system stimulates your skin as you epilate for a gentle experience.
- Built-in Smartlight reveals the finest hair for a thorough hair removal.
- Includes a brush head for skin exfoliation after hair removal.
- Sonic Exfoliation technology provides more than 3,o00 micro-vibrations per minute for highly effective exfoliation.
- Speed personalization: adjust the speed of epilation to your liking.
- Cordless: up to 30 minutes of use before needing to recharge.
- Includes: Epilator, Brush Head, Cleaning Brush, Charging Base and Pouch.
Features of Braun Silk Epil SE7681 Epilator:
- Wet and Dry epilator, to be used dry or in the shower.
- Close-grip tweezers remove hair as fine as 0.5mm.
- Speed personalization.
- Smartlight feature to reveal fine hairs.
- Massage system for skin simulation as you epilate.
- Cordless operation, up to 40 minutes of use before recharge.
- Includes 5 attachments: shaver head, a trimmer cap, an efficiency cap, a sensitive area cap, and a facial cap.
- Includes 16 Olay Cooling Wipes.
Braun SE7921 Spa vs. SE768, What’s The Difference?
For the most part, both epilators work exactly the same. With one exception:
- The SE768 gives you an extra 10 minutes of Cordless operation: it operates for 40 minutes vs. 30 minutes for the SE7921 Spa.
The real difference is in the included accessories, which give the SE768 a lot of value for its price over the SE7921:
- 5 attachments: shaver head, a trimmer cap, an efficiency cap, a sensitive area cap, and a facial cap.
- Cool Wipes by Olay.
Since the price difference (as of the time of writing this post) is around $10 only, you’ll be getting a whole lot more for your money by picking the SE768
– Facts in this post are based on Braun’s comparison chart found here.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales