Braun Silk-épil Epilators: SE7921 Spa vs. SE768 (Silk-épil 7), What’s The Difference?
Braun’s Silk-épil line includes a wide variety of epilators that cater to different women’s need. In this post, we’ll be comparing two of the most popular choices: The Silk-epil SE7921 Spa vs. SE768 so you can learn the difference between the two models and pick the one that’s just right for you.
Features of Braun Silk Epil SE7921 Epilator:
- Wet and dry epilator, can be used in the shower with no issues.
- Close-Grip technology removes has as short as 0.5mm.
- Pivoting head adapts to your body contours.
- Massage system stimulates your skin as you epilate for a gentle experience.
- Built-in Smartlight reveals the finest hair for a thorough hair removal.
- Includes a brush head for skin exfoliation after hair removal.
- Sonic Exfoliation technology provides more than 3,o00 micro-vibrations per minute for highly effective exfoliation.
- Speed personalization: adjust the speed of epilation to your liking.
- Cordless: up to 30 minutes of use before needing to recharge.
- Includes: Epilator, Brush Head, Cleaning Brush, Charging Base and Pouch.
Features of Braun Silk Epil SE7681 Epilator:
- Wet and Dry epilator, to be used dry or in the shower.
- Close-grip tweezers remove hair as fine as 0.5mm.
- Speed personalization.
- Smartlight feature to reveal fine hairs.
- Massage system for skin simulation as you epilate.
- Cordless operation, up to 40 minutes of use before recharge.
- Includes 5 attachments: shaver head, a trimmer cap, an efficiency cap, a sensitive area cap, and a facial cap.
- Includes 16 Olay Cooling Wipes.
Braun SE7921 Spa vs. SE768, What’s The Difference?
|Title||Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator, White||Braun Silk Epil Female Epilator Se7921spa 1 Count|
|Feature||The most efficient Wet & Dry epilator, designed for use in the bath or shower for a gentler experience and even smoother results|
Braun's most efficient epilator ever with 40 Close-grip tweezers for better removal of even the shortest hairs
Removes hairs as fine as a grain of sand (0.5 mm) from the root to leave skin smooth for up to four weeks
Cordless use for a better convenience
The Smartlight helps you find even the finest hairs for no miss removal
Also comes with 5 attachments including a shaver head, a trimmer cap, an efficiency cap, a sensitive area cap, and a facial cap, specifically designed to give you superior results in different areas of the body
The speed personalization allows you to select the right speed for your individual needs
|Wet & Dry - Can be used in bath or shower for extra comfort and a soothing experience.|
Close-Grip Technology - Removes hair even as short as a grain of sand (0.5mm).
High frequency massage system - Actively stimulates your skin for an extra gentle epilation.
Pivoting head - smoothly adapts to your body contours.
Smartlight - Reveals even the finest hair for extra thorough removal.
Ergonomic angle - Enables convenient use on all body areas.
High density brush - 10,000 fine bristles gently sweep away dead skin cells and stimulate the regeneration of the skin surface.
Sonic exfoliation technology - More than 3,000 micro-vibrations per minute exfoliate your skin 4x more effectively than a manual scrub alone.
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info|
For the most part, both epilators work exactly the same. With one exception:
- The SE768 gives you an extra 10 minutes of Cordless operation: it operates for 40 minutes vs. 30 minutes for the SE7921 Spa.
The real difference is in the included accessories, which give the SE768 a lot of value for its price over the SE7921:
- 5 attachments: shaver head, a trimmer cap, an efficiency cap, a sensitive area cap, and a facial cap.
- Cool Wipes by Olay.
Since the price difference (as of the time of writing this post) is around $10 only, you’ll be getting a whole lot more for your money by picking the SE768
– Facts in this post are based on Braun’s comparison chart found here.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales