Philips PureRadiance Multi-Speed Skin Cleansing System:
- Uses a unique Sonic technology with dual motion which uses sonic pulses to break dirt, make-up residue or any impurities on the skin while gentle rotations sweeps them away.
- 10x more effective than hand cleansing.
- Results in radiant skin due to its micro-circulation and blood flow stimulation.
- By thoroughly cleaning pores, it helps skin absorb your creams and moisturizes better.
- Choose from 2 speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing for weekly use.
- Built-in timer alerts you every 20 seconds to change the area you’re cleansing. It will automatically shut off after 1 minute for the optimal & most effective cleanse.
- Runs on rechargeable battery. Fully charges in 6 hours to provide you with 30 full uses.
- Includes two brush heads: one Normal brush for daily use and one Exfoliation brush head for weekly use.
- Waterproof, can be used in the shower.
- A Sensitive brush head, Deep Pore brush head and an Extra Sensitive brush head are available separately.
- Includes a charging and drying stand.
Clarisonic Mia 2 Cleansing System:
- 6x more effective than hand cleansing.
- Select from 2 speeds
- One minute timer.
- Micro-massage pulsating movement gently removes dirt and impurities.
- Set includes: cleansing brush, sensitive brush, trial size cleanser gel, travel case and charger.
Philips PureRadiance vs. Clarisonic Mia 2, What’s The Difference?
- Philips PureRadiance: 10x more effective than hand cleansing.
- Clarisonic Mia 2: 6x more effective than hand cleansing.
Type of Motion:
- Philips PureRadiance: Pulsates to break dirt and make-up residue and rotates at the same time to sweep them away.
- Clarisonic Mia 2: Only pulsates.
- Philips PureRadiance: 1 minute timer with 20 second alert to change position for the most effective cleanse.
- Clarisonic Mia 2: 1 minute timer.
- Philips PureRadiance: Includes 2 brushes, Normal for daily use and Exfoliating for weekly use.
- Clarisonic Mia 2: Includes 2 brushes, Normal and Sensitive.
Which Is Best To Buy?
We’re totally loving the Philips PureRadiance over the Clarisonic Mia for many reasons:
- It is more effective in cleansing, 10x more effective than hand cleansing and 4x more effective than the Mia 2.
- It’s Dual Motion which allows the brush to pulsate and rotate, making it more effective in cleansing.
- The timer is not only convenient, but helps you get the more optimal cleanse by alerting you when you need to change the area you’re cleansing.
Watch How The PureRadiance Cleansing Brush Works in this Video:
What Is The Difference Between Philips PureRadiance Multi-Speed and Philips PureRadiance?
You might have noticed a less expensive model of the PureRadiance. This one works exactly the same as Multi-Speed model, it includes the same accessories and uses the same technology. The only difference is that it lacks the Multi-speed option. So it only offers gentle cleansing and cannot do the deep exfoliation the Multi-speed can offer.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales