Comparison: TomTom Multi-Sport vs. Cardio vs. Garmin Forerunner 620
1. TomTom Multi-Sport vs. Cardio:
- The major difference between the TomTom Cardio and Multi-sport watches is Cardio’s integrated heart rate monitor which gives you an accurate reading of your hear rate without the need for a chest strap. As for the Multi-sport, you have the option of adding a chest strap for the watch to be able to read your heart rate.
- With Cardio, you have the option of using a chest strap or the integrated sensor for heart rate monitoring. For the Multi-Sport runner watch, you can only use the chest strap (not included.)
- The TomTom Cardio includes some extra features for Cycling tracking like speed and Cadence measurements. It also features indoor activity tracking.
- Cardio also has more on-screen details and reviews of your workouts or exercise assistance.
- Both units have smart Bluetooth connectivity for wireless data transfer and app connection.
- Both also have GPS function for route tracking.
2. TomTom Cardio vs. Garmin Forerunner 620:
- The Garmin Forerunner 620 features some advanced specification like a large, color, touch screen display. It tracks distance, pace and heart rate, as well as recovery time, ground contact time and vertical oscillation.
- The Garmin Forerunner also has connected features like wireless data upload, live tracking and social media sharing.
- On the downside, the Garmin Forerunner lacks the integrated heart rating monitoring sensor and requires a chest strap which you have to get separately or bundled with the watch.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales