What Is The Omron 10 Series Blood Pressure Monitors?
What makes the 10 Series monitors special is their Advanced Accuracy technology which delivers accurate and consistent readings every time. Whenever you start reading your blood pressure with any of the Omron 10 Series, you can feel assured that the reading will be the most accurate.
The Omron 10 Series includes 3 models: BP785, BP786 and BP791. In this post, we’ll be comparing these monitors to help you with your purchase decision.
Omron BP785 vs BP786 vs. BP791IT, What’s The Difference?
The Difference Between BP785 and BP786:
Both of these models have the following features:
- TruRead technology that automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and calculates the average
- Irregular heart beat detector.
- ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm ensuring the brachial artery is compressed for a more precise reading and fits arms 9 to 17 inches
- Large, easy to read display. Extra large digits, backlight and colored light indicators.
- Increased memory storage allows you to store the last 200 readings for more than one person.
- Operates with AC Adapter (included) or 4 AA Batteries (not included)
What Is The Difference Between Them?
The one added feature the Omron BP786 has is its wireless connectivity. You’ll be able to track your last 200 readings using your smartphone or tablet by downloading the Omron Wellness app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
What Additional Features Does the BP790IT (Omron 10 Plus) Have?
Again, this monitor offers the same specifications of the previous models mentioned above, with only one additional feature:
It connects to Microsoft Health Vault, which is a service that collects all your health records in one place. You can learn more about this service here.
Which Is Best To Buy?
As you can see, the main features between all monitors is the same. However, we do like the feature of smartphone connectivity on the Omron BP786. If you’re a smartphone or tablet user, you’ll love how you’ll be able to view and compare your readings with all ease. Seeing your readings in colorful and easy to understand graphs should help you monitor your health in a better way. For that reason, we will be recommending the Omron BP786.