Philips Sonicare Diamondclean vs Flexcare Platinum, What’s The Difference?
We’ve already compared two great Philips Sonicare toothbrushes, the Flexcare vs. Flexcare Platinum. Today, we’ll be looking at the Flexcare Platinum and how it compares to the Sonicare DiamonClean electric toothbrush. First, let’s look at the features of each toothbrush individually:
Philips Sonicare HX9352/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:
- DiamondClean provides the best plaque removal of all Sonicare toothbrushes. Removes 100% more plaque than manual brushing.
- Provides 5 cleaning modes: clean, white, polish, gum care and sensitive.
- Includes two innovative charging units: a glass induction charger and a USB travel case charger. The glass sits on a detachable charging base, it automatically charges the toothbrush as soon as you place it in it. The travel case features a USB port that you can connect via an outlet or any USB charging unit.
- Uses illuminated display to show modes.
- Includes two DiamondClean brush heads.
- Available in Black, White and Pink.
DiamondClean is Now Available in a New Color!
Sonicare Diamondclean is now available in a new color “Amethyst” which gives it an even more attractive look and design!
Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 Flexcare Platinum Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:
- Removes up to 7x times more plaque than manual brushing.
- Provides 3 cleaning modes: Clean, White and Gum Care.
- Features a pressure sensor that lets you know when you’re brushing too hard.
- Includes 2 brush heads, a travel case and a charger.
What Is The Difference Between Sonicare DiamondClean and Flexcare Platinum?
The Sonicare DiamondClean includes more advanced features than the Flexcare Platinum:
- It has more cleaning modes, 5 vs. 3 for the Flexcare Platinum.
- It has more plaque removal power. In fact, it is the best so far.
- The innovative Glass charging unit and USB traveling case are definitely something worth considering.
Of course, for more features you’re expected to pay a higher price. The price difference between the DiamondClean and FlexcarePlatinum is around $30, which we truly believe is worth it.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales