Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 vs HX6311/07, Which Is The Best For Your Kid?
Caring for your kids oral hygiene from a young age is probably one of the best investments you can do. However, getting kids to brush their teeth on a regular basis and for the recommended amount of time isn’t an easy task. Not unless you get them a brush that is specifically made for the purpose of teaching them the good habits of oral hygiene, and this brush happens to be real, it’s the Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush for Kids.
There are two models of the Sonicare for Kids: The HX6311/02 and HX6311/07. In this post, we’ll be looking the differences between these two models to help you decide on the best option for your kids.
Features of the Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush for Kids:
- Especially designed for kids, from power levels, brush sizes and bristles, all designed to suit small sensitive kids mouths.
- KidTimer: a 2 minute timer alerts your kid when they’ve brushed for the recommended brushing time. The timer increases gradually over the period of 90 days to ease kids into the 2-minute time.
- KidPacer: Encourages kids to brush front and back of lower and upper teeth with fun sounds.
- Rubber overmold to protect kids teeth.
- Includes two brush heads, one suitable for kids 4 to 7 years old, and another for kids 7 to 10.
- Ergonomic handle gives your kid the best grip of the handle.
- Brush handle can be customized with different designs.
- Rechargeable battery
Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 vs. HX6311/07, What’s The Difference?
Image Feature KidTimer extends brushing time each day until dentist recommended 2 minutes is reached
KidPacer alerts the child to move to the next quadrant of the mouth to ensure a thorough cleaning
75% more effective than manual toothbrushes in hard to reach places
8 cool design stickers + 2 bonus sticker sheets for a fun and customized brush
Rubberized and extra soft brush head is designed to protect young teeth
KidTimer increases brushing time slowly over 90 days, building toward the dentist recommended 2 minutes.
Kid-friendly power modes provide gentle cleaning that's right for different ages. Low mode for ages 4+ and High mode for ages 7+.
Age-appropriate brush heads specifically designed to gently clean and protect teeth at key developmental stages.
Ergonomic design enables parents and kids to brush together or on their own.
Interchangeable panels so kids can customize their toothbrush
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- The Sonicare HX6311/07 is an upgraded version of the HX6311/02.
- Both toothbrushes have the same features, except for minor design changes:
- The HX6311/07 is customized with stickers
- The HX6311/02 is customized with interchangeable panels.
- As for the included brush heads:
- The HX6311/07 only includes 1 brush head of standard size.
- The HX6311/02 includes two brush heads, one suitable for kids 4 to 7 and other for 7 to 10 years of age.
Which One Do We Recommend Buying?
We would say go for the latest model, the Sonicare HX6311/07:
- It is cheaper in price.
- You get the exact same features of the HX6311/02 for less.
- Apart from the additional brush heads, which you can purchase later on when you need them.
- It includes 8 fun stickers and 2 bonus sticker sheets, which will give your kids a lot of fun to personalize their toothbrushes.
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales