Philips Sonicare Series 2 vs. Series 3: What’s The Difference?
Features of the Sonicare Series 2:
- Patented Sonic technology delivers brush 31,000 strokes per minute.
- Removes 6x more plaque than manual brushing.
- Includes one ProResults Plaque Control brush head.
- One Cleaning mode.
- Smart timer alerts you when the recommended 2 minutes brushing is up.
- Easy-start feature: The brush slowly increases power over 14 days to make your transition to a Sonicare brush easy.
- 2-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it’s time to recharge.
- 2 weeks battery life.
- Includes a travel case
Features of Sonicare Series 3:
- Patented Sonic technology.
- Made to improve gum health, includes 1 ProResults Gum Health brush head.
- Removes up to 6x more plaque along gum line than manual brushing.
- One Cleaning mode with 3 intensity levels.
- Smart timer with Quadpacer, the timer lets you know when the recommended two minutes are up with 30 seconds intervals to let you know when to brush section of your teeth.
- 2-color battery charge indicator.
- 3 weeks battery life.
What Is The Difference Between Sonicare Series 2 and Series 3?
Image Title Philips Sonicare HX6211/30 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, HX6631/02 Feature Removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush
Patented sonic technology: with up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute, dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline
Smartimer encourages 2 minutes of brushing as recommended by dentists
Easy-start feature slowly increases power over first 14 uses making the switch to philips sonicare easy
Two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when to recharge; 2 weeks battery life
Improves gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. Includes 1 ProResults gum health brush head (standard)
Removes up to 6x more plaque along the gumline vs. a manual toothbrush
Three intensity settings for a gentle and comfortable brushing experience
Patented sonic technology delivers up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute
Two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when to recharge. 3 weeks battery life.
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
Included Brush Head:
- The Sonicare Series 2 is for anyone looking to solve their plaque issue. Out of the box, it comes with one Plaque control brush head.
- The Sonicare Series 3 is for gum health, it includes one ProResults gum health brush head.
- Of course, you can add on any other type of brush heads to extend the use and power of your Sonicare. They are compatible with any snap-on brush heads from Philips Sonicare.
- Sonicare Series 2 has one cleaning mode.
- Sonicare Series 3 has one cleaning mode, but it can be adjusted with 3 intensity levels.
- Sonicare Series 2 has a 2-minute timer.
- Sonicare Series 3 has a 2 minute timer with 30 sec intervals.
- Sonicare Series 2 has a 2-weeks battery life.
- Sonicare Series 3 has a 3-weeks battery life.
See Them in Action:
Review of Sonicare Series 2:
Review of Sonicare Series 3:
- Activity Wristbands
- Air Purifiers
- Bed Mattresses
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Body Composition Monitors
- Electric Flossers
- Electric Shavers
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Facial Cleansing Systems
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Home and Office Health Gear
- IPL Hair Removal Systems
- Light Therapy Boxes
- Mattress Pads
- Medication Management
- Smart Sleep Monitors
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- WiFi Body Scales