There are many people who aren’t excited about the fact that in order to track their activity they have to wear a band on their wrist all day long, especially that some bands aren’t exactly attractive in design, or they clash with your personal style.
If you’re one of these people, you’ll be happy to know that not all activity trackers have to be worn on the wrist. There are a number of trackers that can be worn in a discreet way and you won’t even feel them.
UP Move by Jawbone:
- Up Move is a small unit that clips on your clothes and tracks your steps, burned calories and distance as well as your sleep quality.
- Using the Up Move app, you’ll be able to log your food, so you can calculate how many calories you’ve consumed vs, how many you’ve burned.
- However, in order to track your sleeping quality, you have to wear Up Move on your wrist.
- The small unit doesn’t have a screen on it, so you can’t get immediate feedback on your progress. In order to see your progress, you’ll have to launch the app on your smartphone or tablet, which connects to the tracker via Bluetooth.
- Available in 5 colors.
- Another clip-on fitness tracker that can be clipped to your clothes.
- Tracks steps, distances, calories burned and sleep quality.
- Silent alarm vibrates to gently wake you up.
- Display shows you instant goal progress, how many steps you’ve taken and more.
- Automatically syncs to your phone, tablet, or computer via Bluetooth.
- Stats and analysis can also be viewed online on Fitbit’s website.
- Also displays time.
- Water resistant.
- Clip case can be swapped, available in many colors.