Why Choose a Low Voltage Heated Mattress Pad?
Electric heated mattress pads can use up a lot of energy to keep your bed heated. But choosing a pad that is labelled Low Voltage ensures that the pad consumes very little energy while providing maximum results. It also makes sure that the pad is very safe to use by converting voltage into non-hazardous voltage, so you can sleep soundly on it without any worries.
Soft Heat Micro-Plush Top Low-Voltage Electric Heated Mattress Pad – Why It’s the Best:
We have chosen SoftHeat’s low-voltage heated mattress pad as our favorite for many reasons:
- Made of utra-soft Micro-Velour fabric top that not only warms your bed, but rejuvenates it as well.
- Patented low-voltage technology, uses very little energy to work, very safe to use.
- Machine-washable and dryable without any change in its look or feel afterwards. It does not pile or shrink.
- Ultra thin wires almost impossible to feel provide even heating through out the pad.
- Pad is dual-zone, separated into two different zones with dual controls for separate adjustments.
- Shuts off automatically after 10 hours of use for added safety and power-saving.
- Available in many sizes from Twin to California King size.