Balance ball chairs are a great way to keep your body balance and active without interruption of your work day. Sitting on a balance ball instead of a traditional chair helps boost your productivity, keep your from being in one position for too long and it helps tighten your muscles, all while sitting and doing what you already do everyday! Here are our top picks for the best balance ball chairs:
- Adjustable legs, cushioned back for the ultimate comfortable seating.
- 55cm anti-burst balance ball – recommended for users 5′ to 5′ 11″ tall.
- Includes desktop stretching and strengthening guide, and DVD with three 20-minute workouts and three ten-minute “express routines”
- Air pump included.
- Features wide 60mm wheels that provide smooth rolling experience (most other brands use 50mm wheels).
- 52cm balance ball – recommended for 5′ to 5′ 11″ users.
- Base features 4 wheels, 2 lockable.
- Includes air pump and measuring tape for measuring the correct ball size.
- Back of the chair is not cushioned.
- Available in many colors.
- Includes ball and air pump.
- 4 wheel base with 2 lockable wheels.
- Adjustable height and back rest.
Which Of These Ball Chairs Is Best To Buy?
The Gaiam has the largest ball and the only chair with cushions back support. The included DVD with exercise is also quite helpful for extending the benefits of the chair. So we’d highly recommend it as your first choice.
Best Balance Ball Chair with Armrest:
If you prefer the traditional look and feel of an office chair with the added benefit of a balance ball, we highly recommend the Aeromat Low-Back Deluxe Ball Chair:
- Height adjustable, with back rest and arm rests.
- Includes ball, which is recommended to be fitted at 45cm to 50cm.
- Hand air pump also included.